Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lizzy & Brent, The Holly Farm, Carmel Valley, California


I love it when nice people marry one another. Chances are, it's gonna rub off. If Lizzy's folks are any indication, nice can definitely be passed down. . . and smarts too. You'll probably notice that both of them are absolutely adorable, but I gotta say I've worked with lots of good looking people and these two take the cake. Did I mention she's a surgeon and he runs his own startup? Yep.
Don't miss the part where Lizzy's dad talks about how they used to dance together when she was five. I edited this and I can't keep it together every time I see it. Many happy returns you two.

We had the pleasure of working with:
The Holly Farm
Laughing Gal Floral
La Creme Monterey
Monterey String Quartet
. . and Lizzy & Brent's family and friends!

Music:
“SOLO ACOUSTIC GUITAR” by Jason Shaw
“Life of Riley”, Kevin MacLeod

Shot by Peri Basseri & Jayna Kersh,
Edited by Peri Basseri, BigTime Video Services, Monterey, California

No comments: